Taylor Swift,Phoebe Bridgers - Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vaul

They tell you while you're young
他们会在你正当花季时劝诫
"Girls, go out and have your fun"
"女孩 趁着大好年华及时行乐吧"
Then they hunt and slay the ones who actually do it
然后他们便会把真正这样做的女生视作目标痛下狠手
Criticize the way you fly
对你远走高飞的志向评头论足
When you're soarin' through the sky
在你于天幕中翱翔之时
Shoots you down, and then they sigh and say
把你击落再虚伪地叹息道
"She looks like she's been through it,"
"她自以为自己什么都懂"

Lord, what will become of me
上帝 一旦我失去了心中所怀揣的好奇心
Once I've lost my novelty?
我又会成为何人?

I've had too much to drink tonight
今夜我已借酒浇愁整晚
And I know it's sad, but this is what I think about
虽然这很令人悲伤 可这正是我所想的
And I wake up in the middle of the night
在午夜时分苏醒
It's like I can feel time moving
就像我能体会时间的流动般
How can a person know everything at eighteen but nothin' at twenty-two?
一个人是怎样在十八岁就知晓一切 却又在二十二岁变得一无所知的
And will you still want me when I'm nothin' new?
而你却仍渴望着我 即便我已没有新的蜕变

How long will it be cute
要多长时间才能安然翻篇
All this cryin' in my room
在这房间中所有的悲泣与泪水
Whеn you can't blame it on my youth, and roll your eyes with affеction?
当你不再能把一切归咎于我的年少 或用白眼践踏我的感情
And my cheeks are growin' tired
我的脸颊早已厌倦了
From turnin' red and fakin' smiles
为你脸红或强装出微笑
Are we only bidin' time 'til I lose your attention?
难道我们仅仅是在等待着 你不再将目光投向我的那一天吗?

And someone else lights up the room
而这时有人打开了我房间灯
People love an ingénue
人们总是偏爱天真无邪的少女形象

I've had too much to drink tonight
今夜我已借酒浇愁整晚
How did I go from growin' up to breakin' down and I
我是如何从成长走向崩溃的呢
Wake up (wake up)
然后我便苏醒
In the middle of the night
在午夜时分
It's like I can feel time moving
就像我能体会时间的流动般
How can a person know everything at eighteen but nothing at twenty-two?
一个人是怎样在十八岁就知晓一切 却又在二十二岁变得一无所知的
And will you still want me when I'm nothin' new?
你是否仍会渴望得到我 当我已没有新的蜕变

I know someday I'm gonna meet her
我知晓 总有一天我在她人身上看见年轻时自己的影子
It's a fever dream
那一份狂热不羁的梦境
The kind of radiance you only have at seventeen
仅仅在十七岁年少时才独有的那一份光辉志向
She'll know the way and then she'll say she got the map from me
她会知道前路的方向 说她从我这里得到了地图
I'll say I'm happy for her, then I'll cry myself to sleep
我会说 我为她感到开心 再独自落泪直至入眠
Oh, oh, woah

Oh, oh, oh, woah

I've had (I've had) too much to drink tonight
今夜我已借酒浇愁整晚
But I wonder if they'll miss me once they drive me out
但我好奇当他们判我出局后 是否仍会想念我
I wake up (wake up)
然后我便苏醒
In the middle of the night
在午夜时分
And I can feel time moving
就像我能体会时间的流动般
How can a person know everything at eighteen but nothing at twenty-two?
一个人是怎样在十八岁就知晓一切 却又在二十二岁变得一无所知的

And will you still want me
你是否仍将渴望得到我
Will you still want me
你是否仍将渴望得到我
Will you still want me
你是否仍将渴望得到我
When I'm nothin' new?
即便我已没有新的蜕变

百度网盘

0 条评论

请先 后评论